These resources are specially chosen to promote positive attitudes, awareness and action around environmental sustainability!
These tools may act as one piece of the complex puzzle of raising the next generation eco-conscious humans.
The use of Eco-friendly resources may also help pre-schools, childcare centres and other early learning environments to demonstrate their commitment to the National Quality Standards. These materials may demonstrate that:
Standard 3.3: The service takes an active role in caring for its environment and contributes to a sustainable future.
Element 3.3.1: Sustainable practices are embedded in service operations.
Element 3.3.2: Children are supported to become environmentally responsible and show respect for the environment.
- See more at: http://www.acecqa.gov.au/Physical-environment#sthash.3KKhe9MP.dpuf
- Carpet Beater $32.00
- Child's Binoculars $8.00
- Child's Gardening Trug $35.00
- Child's Watering Can Out of stock
- Eco Pot Maker $40.00
- Egg Collecting Tin Out of stock
- Elephant Gardening Set $48.00
- Gardening Set $40.00
- Growing Puzzle Set Out of stock
- HandiScope Out of stock
- Home Grown Book Sets $25.00
- Hydraulic 4 in 1 Classroom Pack $59.95